Friday, June 6, 2008

My first Digiscrap Layout

I’m totally inspired by my newfound online friends at Girt Talk to do this layout. I’m thankful to know them ‘cause they are too helpful and generous/giving bunch: Sis Lovingsue, Baby_az, Gwacie, Lima, etc. They’ve directed me to several precious LINKS of freebies and tutorials for digiscrapping and I love it so much. Not to mention that this bunch have quite an awesome designs and layouts too. So, as I promise them, I have to start doing the first LO ;o) I’ve been planning to do a minialbum/photobook (naks, too ambitious!!) of hubby and AJ as my gift for Father’s Day on June 15 and this is just one of the few pages I’m planning to do, hopefully, I’ll be able to finish it on time. I'm also grateful to the egroups that I’ve joined in like Scrapbook-Exchange and Pinoy Scrapbookers, wherein you can find talented moms who are into scrapbooking--their layouts, designs and projects are really wow and so inspiring too.

Here's my Layout:



Title: #1 Daddy
Journal: Anyone can be a father, it takes someone special to be a DAD!

Materials Used:
Paper, Buttons and other Embellishment from PSE6 Gallery, 'Just for Fun' Alpha from
http://www.freedigitalscrapbook.com/; Swirlie Frame, Button-Grass and Number from ShabbyPrincess Festival Kit.

Process:
I used the PSE6 for the photoextraction and the scrapbook page.


No comments: