Saturday, July 19, 2008

Random Qs

I’m tagged for the first time! Thanks Sis Tracy!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I’m working at the province and at the same time starting my post-graduate studies.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

  • Breastfeed AJ
  • Update Blog
  • Talk with hubby on the days’ outcome
  • Clean Room
  • Digiscrap

3. Snacks I enjoy
Cheese (in Pandesal), Chocolates, Chippy

4. Place where I lived
San Andres Bukid, Sta. Ana, Manila

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
Charity and other social activities; Business for my family. Local and Foreign Travels/Vacations; First Class School/Education for my son; House and Lot/Business Gift for my Mother, siblings, In-laws and other relatives.

6. People I want to know more are

I’m tagging Thea, Seraphim, pretty_sweet, momai, richelle, marie

No comments: